Updating....Thanks for your contribution. Cheer!
Most of the content comes from various sources.

Friday, November 07, 2008

About a project



Scarves and shawls always attract me.


My friend, Vi, gave me a piece of rectangular cloth aprox 10 x 63 inches. This is my first piece of clothing can be called "my scarf". I love it.

This piece of accessory is not originated from Vietnam, my homeland. But widely used. Foreign travelers can find thousands of shops selling it along the streets. Local people wear it mainly in Da Lat highland and HaNoi the north of Vietnam in months of fall and winter. Modern Saigonese civil servants wear it as a trendy accessories. ..

Words for Special thanks:
Inspired from 2 weeks in Muslim house of my Friend, Javeed who came from Mumbai and doing business in Vietnam.One day, I tried to wear a Hijab in his shop. Actually, there was not much impression with this style of modesty. But this piece clothing by Muslimah does inspire many fashion ideas
and evoke my passion for doing this project.


What is this project about?
Open online sources and forum for scarf fans to post up anything relating to SCARF things
Demo Weblog: http://scarfthings.blogspot.com

If you do care about :
*Islam and Muslimah Hijab in non-islam communities has been a going on debate
**Gang and non-gang bandana
***Buff for trekking and hiking
****The Hundred USD worth scarf of various world famous fashion brand names and few-dollar scarf along souvenir street stalls
*****Must-have items in your wardrobe
****** and much more ....
You are always welcome here!

More on Site Structure

Contact me for Project purpose

No comments: