Updating....Thanks for your contribution. Cheer!
Most of the content comes from various sources.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

My stuff

This silk dress combined with a green sash like this make it gorgeous.

This wool scarf I used last time in Tet holiday 2008 in Ha Noi and Thanh Hoa with my ex-boyfriend. It was one of coolest years so far and I really did enjoy.
This piece of clothing I used as belt scarf most of time. This is from my best friend. She cut cloths for her customer and this is un-used. But I like the color. I always combine with white dress or shirt.
This one is a gift from opening ceremony of my partner. Made of 100% silk. Actually, I don't have any cloths that fit up to now. I look like a lady wearing this shawl
A gift from Jiji after came back from Cambodia. This fringed scarf is old. I am not using it more often
This pipe of narrow fabric band used as head band and belt.
Here, the weather is too hot to wear a scarf and people are busy wearing a helmet, so I can not wear a head band (just lazy to go to wc all times at everywhere).

No comments: